A beautiful aroma that is as sweet as it is calming, Vanilla has a unique ability to relax the nervous system, which reduces stress and anxiety. As a result of these calming properties, it is also great for the digestive, respiratory and circulatory systems. This rich scent can also reduce inflammation in the skin, making it a great benefit to the skin and hair! You can add a few drops to your natural hair and skincare products.
Little Known Facts: Vanilla is most popularly known for its baking traditions, however, the health benefits are endless. It is an aphrodisiac known to improve the libido, ease muscle and stomach cramps, induce sleep and is considered an antidepressant. Vanilla originated on the islands of Madagascar but is also indigenous to South Africa, Mexico, India and South America.
Refreshing Aromatherapy Blend
- Add 6 drops of Vanilla
- 4 drops of Lemongrass or Coriander Seed
- 5 drops of Bergamot
- 4 drops of Cinnamon Leaf
- Add to your Mila Eve Essentials Diffuser for aromatherapy. Be sure to properly clean your diffuser, as it is pre-diluted with Jojoba which can clog your diffuser over time.
Anxiety Calm- Rollerball Mix
- Add drops of Vanilla 3%
- drops of Lavender
- drops of Cedarwood
- Add to a 10ml Rollerball filled with your favorite Mila Eve Essentials Carrier oil and apply as often as needed to your forehead and temples and behind the neck, especially before bedtime.
Improve Circulation Recipe
- Add drops of 10 drops of Vanilla 3%
- 10 drops of Peppermint
- 12 drops of Cypress
- 8 drops of Turmeric
- 5 drops of Cinnamon Leaf
- Add to 1oz of your Mila Eve Essentials Almond Oil and massage on the areas of concern.
- Add 3 drops of each to your Mila Eve Essentials diffuser for aromatherapy!
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil
Ingredient: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Vanilla planifolia
Grows Natively in: Madagascar
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.