Among Peppermint’s many great uses, it is excellent for headache relief, nausea, acid reflux, muscle ache relief and oral hygiene. Diffusing Peppermint can clear head congestion, while also cleaning the air.
Little Known Facts: Peppermint is a hybrid of Watermint and Spearmint.
Mouth Rinse Recipe
- Add 2 drops of Peppermint
- ¼ teaspoon of natural Sea Salt
- to ½ cup of boiled distilled water
- Mix and let cool. Swish and spit. Avoid swallowing.
- Store remaining mixture in a glass jar made for essential oils.
- For Toothaches, try adding 1 drop of Clove to this mix!
Nighttime Breathe Blend
- Add 4 drops of Peppermint
- 6 drops of Breathe Easy Blend
- 4 drops of Sleep Tight Blend
- 3 drops of Eucalyptus
- to your Mila Eve Essentials diffuser for aromatherapy.
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil
Ingredients: Mentha piperita
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.