Known as the healer, Helichrysum is great for skin conditions, scarring, pain relief, inflammation and wound care as it restores and improves the skin. It also can improve digestive and muscular systems and boost the immune system. The spectacular, earthy scent is very soothing. Helichrysum is narrowly available which makes it one of the pricier oils. Helichrysum 10% has been pre-diluted with Jojoba oil which makes in more affordable than Helichrysum Pure.
Little Known Facts: Helichrysum is an herb with bright yellow blossoms whose color remain even when it’s dried out. There are over 600 species in its genus throughout the world.
- Soak a cotton ball with fractionated coconut oil
- add 3 drops of Helichrysum 10%
- 1 drop of Tea Tree
- safely cover the ear opening
- Rub the excess oil around the outside of the ear for relief.
Under Eye Serum for Dark Circles
- Add 4 drops of Rosemary
- 8 drops of Tea Tree
- 10 drops of Helichrysum (or 15 drops Helichrysum 10%)
- 10 drops of Frankincense
- to 1oz bottle filled with Jojoba or your favorite carrier oil
- Apply serum daily (especially before bed) to treat acne, acne scarring, dark under eye circles, baggy under eyes, fine lines and wrinkles. Avoid the eyes when applying. Frankincense cal also be used and applied neat for under eyes. Dilute for more sensitive skin.
Minor Wound/Scarring Remedy
- Add 5 drops of Helichrysum 10%
- 2 drops of Frankincense
- 2 drops of Tea Tree
- to 1/2oz of carrier oil
- apply as often as needed to minor wounds and to reduce the appearance of scars.
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil Blend
Ingredients: Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba), Helichrysum italicum
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.