Lavender is the “cure all” of all essential oils. Not only is it known for its calming properties, it can be used to help promote healing of minor cuts, scrapes, burns, sunburns, rashes/itching, bug bites and more. In the household it can be used to repel bugs and deodorize laundry.
Little Known Facts: Lavender is a part of the mint family and there are over 450 varieties of lavender in the world. Although most people associate the color purple with the Lavender plant, it also can include colors such as pink, spring green, yellow, white, indigo and red depending on the variety of plant.
Refreshing Air and Body Mist
- Add 6 drops of Lavender
- 6 drops of Grapefruit
- 4 drops of Patchouli
- 4 drops of Orange
- to 1 oz of distilled water in a spray mist bottle.
- Add 1 drop of Peppermint to the navel to cool your core and help reduce fever. Proper dilution is required for more sensitive skin.
- Add 1 drop of each Peppermint, Lavender and Eucalyptus to a bowl of luke warm or room temperature water, soak a cloth in this mix, wring out and apply cloth to the back of the neck and/or forehead as often as needed for relief.
- Add 1-2 drops of each Peppermint, Lavender and Eucalyptus to 1 tsp of your Mila Eve Essentials Carrier oil and massage onto the bottoms of feet as often as possible during an active fever for relief.
For better sleep
- Massage a few drops of lavender on your back, shoulders, forehead and feet.
- Dilution is not required but those with sensitive skin should dilute with carrier oil as necessary.
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil.
Ingredients: Lavandula angustifolium
Grows Natively in: France
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.