Tea tree is a must-have in your first aid kit for cuts, burns and fungal issues. It is also great for soothing your scalp and relieving tension headaches.
Little Known Facts: Tea Tree originated in Australia and is great for skincare and supports a healthy immune system.
- Diffuse 7 drops of Tea Tree
- 5 drops of Eucalyptus
- 5 drops of Lemon
- 3 drops of Lavender
You can also use this blend for surface cleaning by adding to 1oz of distilled water.
Under Eye Serum for Dark Circles
- Add 4 drops of Rosemary
- 8 drops of Tea Tree
- 10 drops of Helichrysum (or 15 drops Helichrysum 10%)
- 10 drops of Frankincense
- to 1oz bottle filled with Jojoba or your favorite carrier oil
- Apply serum daily (especially before bed) to treat acne, acne scarring, dark under eye circles, baggy under eyes, fine lines and wrinkles. Avoid the eyes when applying. Frankincense cal also be used and applied neat for under eyes. Dilute for more sensitive skin.
For Pain Related to Gout
- Add 8 drops of Lemon
- 5 drops of Juniper Berry
- 4 drops of Tea Tree
- 2 drops of Roman Chamomile
- to 1oz of your favorite Mila Eve Essentials carrier oil and apply as often as needed for pain relief.
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil.
Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifoli
Grows Natively in: Australia
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.