Oregano is “respiratory rescue” in a bottle and is highly stimulating and cleansing! There are endless great qualities from clearing congestion, reducing nagging coughs, soothing sore throats, boosting your immune system and more. Oregano is a VERY spicy oil and should be used with caution when applying topically.
Little Known Facts: Oregano is a natural anti-inflammatory. It is considered a “hot” oil and should always be diluted. It grows 1.5ft tall and is a part of the mint family. Oregano is considered a strong antiseptic for wounds, ulcers, and muscular pain.
Severe Cystic Acne
- Add 1 drop of Oregano oil
- to 1 tablespoon of Mila Eve Essentials Fractionated Coconut oil and apply at bedtime to areas of concern after cleansing. Always perform a patch test prior to to topical use to ensure there are no sensitivities or irritation.
Tonsillitis Gargle Mix
- Add 2 drops of Thyme
- 1 drop of Oregano
- 2 drops of Ginger
- 1 drop of Peppermint
- 1 drop of Clove
- Add to 4oz of distilled or bottled water and gargle as often as needed for relief. Do not swallow. You can also add this mix to a rollerball filled with your favorite Mila Eve Essentials Carrier Oil and apply as often as needed to the neck and throat areas.
- Add 3 drops of Oregano
- 2 drops of Tea Tree
- 4 drops of Clove
- 4 drops of Lemon
- 2 drops of Frankincense
- to 1oz of your favorite Mila Eve Essentials carrier oil
- massage on soles of your feet and down your spine as often as needed.
For a stronger mix during an active cold, add the same ingredients to a rollerball and apply as often as needed.
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil
Ingredients: Origanum vulgare
Grows Natively in: Spain
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: HOT oil. We recommend you do a patch test prior to topical use. Always dilute this oil. Do Not Use if you are pregnant. Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.