Frankincense is commonly used to support a healthy respiratory, immune and nervous system and has a sweet, yet woody scent. Frankincense is a great essential oil for meditation and can help with wrinkles and blemishes when safely applied to the skin.
Little Known Facts: During ancient times, frankincense was considered a high valued item, more valuable then gems and precious metals. The charred resin of frankincense is used as eye protection from the sun in countries close to the equator.
- Add 2 drops of Frankincense
- 2 drops of Oregano
- 4 drops of Clove
- 2 drops of Tea Tree
- 3 drops of Lemon
- to a roller ball (or 1oz) filled with your favorite carrier oil.
- Apply this mix as often as needed under the feet and/or down the spine to give your immune system a boost.
Under Eye Serum for Dark Circles
- Add 4 drops of Rosemary
- 8 drops of Tea Tree
- 10 drops of Helichrysum (or 15 drops Helichrysum 10%)
- 10 drops of Frankincense
- to 1oz bottle filled with Jojoba or your favorite carrier oil
- Apply serum daily (especially before bed) to treat acne, acne scarring, dark under eye circles, baggy under eyes, fine lines and wrinkles. Avoid the eyes when applying. Frankincense can also be used and applied neat for under eyes. Dilute for more sensitive skin.
- Add 2 drops of Grapefruit
- 2 drops of Frankincense
- 2 drops of Geranium
- Add to the areas of concern daily to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Proper dilution required for more sensitive skin
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil.
Ingredient: Boswellia Neglecta
Grows Natively in: Kenya
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.