The Eucalyptus plant is used to invigorate the body from mild fatigue. It also supports respiratory health, increases circulation, cleans surfaces and relieves allergy symptoms.
Little Known Facts: Various dye colors can be created from the Eucalyptus plant such as yellow, orange, green and tan. The wood from the trunks and branches of the Eucalyptus tree are used to create the Didgeridoo wind instrument.
Sinus Congestion Relief
- Add 6 drops of Eucalyptus
- 4 drops of Tea Tree
- 3 drops of Peppermint
- to 1 oz of therapeutic bath salts for a relaxing bath
- or to a carrier oil and apply to the neck and chest.
- Add 1 drop of Peppermint to the navel to cool your core and help reduce fever. Proper dilution is required for more sensitive skin.
- Add 1 drop of each Peppermint, Lavender and Eucalyptus to a bowl of luke warm or room temperature water, soak a cloth in this mix, wring out and apply cloth to the back of the neck and/or forehead as often as needed for relief.
- Add 1-2 drops of each Peppermint, Lavender and Eucalyptus to 1 tsp of your Mila Eve Essentials Carrier oil and massage onto the bottoms of feet as often as possible during an active fever for relief.
Nighttime Breathe Blend
- Add 3 drops of Eucalyptus
- 6 drops of Breathe Easy Blend
- 4 drops of Peppermint
- 4 drops of Sleep Tight Blend
- to your Mila Eve Essentials diffuser for aromatherapy.
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil
Ingredients: Eucalyptus globulus
Grows Natively in: China
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.