Roman Chamomile 10% is pre-diluted with Jojoba and is known to calm the mind and body.
Little Known Facts: There are two types of chamomile plants, Roman and German. Roman Chamomile is a perennial plant while, German Chamomile is an annual plant. Both plants are used for calming, relaxation and to enhance the healing of the skin.
- Add 12 drops of Roman Chamomile 10%
- 4 drops of Lavender
- 3 drops of Geranium
- to 1 oz of distilled water or 1oz of your favorite carrier oil
- apply as needed for sunburn relief or to soothe the skin.
- Add 3 drops of Roman Chamomile 10%
- 1 drop of Lavender
- to 1oz of Fractionated Coconut oil (you can also use Mila Eve Essentials Jojoba oil or Almond Oil). Gently massage this mix to the scalp and leave for 10-15 minutes. Wash baby’s hair with a gentle baby shampoo. If necessary, you can use a special cradle cap brush to gently loosen scales as you wash. For topical use, always dilute age-appropriate essential oils before applying with a carrier oil, water and natural, unscented lotions and creams.
Other New Essential Oils added this month:
- Angelica Root 10%
- Black Pepper
- Eucalyptus Radiata
- Detox Essential Blend
- Emotional Symmetry Essential Blend