Experience the powerful blend of Lemon, Peppermint, Niaouli, Pine, Thyme, and Patchouli! Immune Boost essential blend is made specifically with essential oils obtaining properties that boost the immune system, restore white blood cells and increase their activity and strengthen the body. Immune Boost works best when used consistently at the onset of sickness.
- Apply neat or use proper dilution with a Mila Eve Essentials Carrier oil
- Apply to the neck and throat at the onset of a sore throat or cold as often as needed. Can also be applied down the spine and under the feet to boost immunity when feeling unwell.
Air Cleaning Recipe
- Add 6 drops of Immune Boost
- 5 drops of Eucalyptus Radiata
- 5 drops of Rosemary
- 2 drops of Grapefruit
- Add to your Mila Eve Essentials diffuser and diffuse throughout the day.
- Add 10 drops of Immune Boost
- 2 pumps of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- add to a 1oz spray bottle andl fill the rest with distilled or filtered water. Shake and spritz the underarms after showering as a natural deodorant.
- Add 5 drops of Immune Boost to 1oz of your favorite Mila Eve Essentials Bath Salts
- Let this mix sit for 10 minutes before adding the mix to running water
- also add 1/4 cup of Organic Apple Cider Vinegar to your bath water
- Enjoy a 15min bath as your body purges toxins. Be sure not to exceed 20mins of soaking to avoid toxins reentering your body.
- After your bath, be sure to apply 1-2 drops of Immune Boost to the bottoms of your feet and down your spine.
100% Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil Blend
Ingredients: Citrus limon (Lemon), Mentha piperita (Peppermint), Melaleuca viridiflora (Niaouli), Pinus sylvestris (Pine), Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), Pogostemon patchouli (Patchouli)
Bottle Size: 10ml
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. Use caution and always consult a health professional if you have a medical condition, taking medications, pregnant or nursing. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
This guide is not intended as medical advice. For any medical conditions, you should always consult your physician. The statements made are for educational purposes and have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are health and beauty aids and are not meant to diagnose, prevent, treat or cure any illness, disease, condition or symptom.